Hummingbird Season Will Be Here Soon!
Our hummingbird assortments will be arriving in stores come early Spring.
Some Key Facts to Remember When Feeding Hummingbirds:
- Instead of one large feeder, use several smaller ones in different locations. This will prevent one bird from dominating.
- Fill the feeders only with sugar water or pre-packaged hummingbird nectar. NEVER use honey, as this promotes bacterial growth which is harmful to the birds.
- Hanging feeders in shade will discourage fermentation and allow the sugar solution to keep longer.
- Change the sugar solution regularly (twice weekly during warm weather).
- Clean the feeders with one part white vinegar to four parts water weekly. Rinse well with warm water.